PULSE won awards in DocLisboa and Jihlava Film Festivals
The graduation film “PULSE”, directed by Robin Petré, won the award of the Green Years Competition at the 14th DocLisboa Film Festival, and a Silver Eye Award at the Industry Programme of the 20th Jihlava International Documentary Film festival (Czech Republic).
The Silver Eye Awards are presented by the Institute of Documentary Film to the best documentary films from the East Silver Market, a unique film market which aim is to support distribution and promotion of documentary films from Central and Eastern Europe.
The film also received the Best Short Film Award at the 6th ECOFEST held in Bucharest, Romania, in early October.
Hungary • 2015 • Color • 26' • o.v. English, HungarianSynopsis: One of the largest deer farms in Europe is the scene of a conflict, in an atmosphere that transcends physical space. The pulse is a way to seize connections and disruptions within the Human-Animal relation, pulling us away or drawing us closer to Nature.
Previous and upcoming selections to:
- Visions du Réel International Film Festival, Switzerland (April, 2016)
- Sheffield Doc|Fest, United Kingdom (June, 2016)
- Budapest International Documentary Festival, Hungary (September, 2016)
- MEDIMED Film Market, Spain (October, 2016).
- Minsk Int. Film Festival, Belarus (November, 2016).
- Author’s Int. Film Festival Guadalajara, Mexico (November, 2016).
- DOK Leipzig, Germany (November, 2016).