Short-term scholarships for third-country scholars*.
*third-country scholars: scholars from "a country which is not a European country specified as "27 EU Member States +EFTA countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway"
DOC NOMADS EMMC welcomes applications from teachers who have significant publications or teaching experience in documentary film theory or outstanding professional or creative experience in the field. Applications will not be accepted unless they are indicative of teaching that fits closely with the curriculum.
DOC NOMADS EMMC welcomes applications from teachers with university level teaching experience in the field of documentary.
The DOC NOMADS Secretariat can answer e-mail inquiries only if the following information is included: scientific field, professional and pedagogical experience, and precisely what help is needed for the completion of the electronic application available here.
In this application round, the scholars will be invited to stay:
- in Lisbon in the autumn of 2013;
- in Budapest in the spring of 2014;
- in Brussels in the autumn of 2014;
- in Lisbon, Budapest or Brussels in the spring of 2015.
This is where the students will be staying in the given periods of DOC NOMADS.
The deadline is:
- for Semester 1: 30 June 2013;
- for Semester 2: 31 October 2013;
- for Semester 3: 31 January 2014;
- for Semester 4: 31 October 2014.