The DOCNOMADS Academic Board has admitted the following applicants with a recommendation for Erasmus Mundus scholarships. Please note: the final decision on awarding the scholarships will be made by EACEA by the end of April.
The ”DOCNOMADS” Documentary Film Directing ERASMUS MUNDUS MASTERS COURSE is a:
- Two-year, 120 ECTS
- Documentary film directing
- Masters course
- Implemented by three European universities:
- Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias/Lisbon/Portugal,
- Színház- és Filmművészeti Egyetem/University of Theatre and Film Arts/Budapest/Hungary and
- LUCA, College Sint Lukas Brussels/Belgium.
- With a mandatory mobility scheme from Lisbon to Brussels via Budapest including
- a first semester at Lusofona,
- a second semester at SZFE,
- a third semester at LUCA College Sint Lukas, and
- a fourth semester dedicated to the graduation work, for which students will be divided into three groups, one at each University
- The upcoming students are awarded a multiple degree and a diploma supplement;
- The course is supervised and sponsored with scholarships for students and scholars by The Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency of the European Committee.