DOC NOMADS is open to European and non-European students with a BA degree in Motion Picture or Media Studies; other degrees are accepted for applicants with a convincing portfolio. In order to guarantee a high-quality individual training, small group tuition is offered (maximum 24 students).
The Academic Board of the DOC NOMADS Erasmus Mundus Masters Course is seeking applicants who are:
- socially minded, empathetic, responsible, and have civic awareness;
- who are inquisitive, creative, and curious to explore reality;
- who are original and both value and seek artistic independence and a personal voice;
- who are open-minded, self-reflective, flexible, and innovative;
- cooperative, receptive, and good team members;
- tolerant and open to criticism;
- with good skills of cinematic approach and good visual skills.