The application process is completely online; only electronic documents are accepted, and there is no need to post any application documents.
Deadline for scholarships: 31 December 2014.
Deadline for self-financed places: 31 May 2015.
The following documents are required for application:
- Completed, sent application e-form(including CV and motivation letter with a maximum length of 1000 characters each)
- Authorised, stamped or certified copies of your previous Bachelor degree(s) translated to English (OR in the case of ongoing studies: an official school certificate in English... read more
- Certified copies of an English language certificate... read more
- A link to the applicant’s “MY WORLD” FILM... read more
- A link to the applicant's previous/additional film... read more
- One digital photo of yourself (must be a good quality head-shot in white background).
- Copy of passport or ID with expiration date.
- The DOC NOMADS consortium highly recommends an expiration date of 31 August 2017 or later.
The Application packages will be evaluated:
- First by the DOC NOMADS Secretariat. Applications meeting all formal requirements will undergo a pre-selection procedure. Applications rejected on formal grounds will not enter the admission process.
- Pre-selection on the basis of this edition’s set of criteria will be made by the jury of the consortium.
During the pre-selection procedure the jury draws up the absolute ranking list of the applicants, then:
- Invites the best 50 applicants to an online oral interview to be held in February 2015 and selects the best applicants for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships;
- The European monitoring agency EACEA provides scholarships in three categories (European, Non-European, Especially Supported Region) in different measures. Thus, the list of applicants to be suggested for oral interviews will be compiled in accordance with the above measures of scholarships.
- Selects applicants not recommended for a scholarship but offered to join the Masters course as self-paid students, and
- Selects applicants not recommended for admission.
The applicants will be notified about the selection results in writing no later than 30 April 2015, except those applying for self-paying positions. The latter will be notified by 30 June.
An appeal may be filed with DOC NOMADS solely on the ground of a specific procedural error by DOC NOMADS in the application process.
DOC NOMADS provides no oral or written assessment of the application films to the applicants.