APPLICATION FEES: not required.
Participation in the DocNomads Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Course / EMJMD is possible either with a scholarship granted by the Erasmus+ programme, or as a self-funded student.
The participation costs / tuition fees for the whole study period of four semesters are:
- Self-funded / externally funded students: 18 000 Euro.
- Participation with Erasmus+ scholarship: between 9 000 Euro (for selected students from a programme country) and 18 000 Euro (for selected students from a partner country).
The tuition fee of the scholarship students will be transferred by EACEA directly to the DocNomads Consortium.
For self-funded students the tuition fee is to be paid in three instalments:
- EUR 1000 within 3 weeks after the selection,
- EUR 8000 by 30 June of the year of selection,
- EUR 9000 by 30 June between the course’s first and second years.
The tuition fee includes:
- Costs for enrolment at the consortium partner’s institutions
- Participation in all classes offered within DocNomads’ curriculum
- Support in administrative and organizational issues by the consortium partners
- Emergency and accident insurance according to the minimum requirements of the Erasmus+ Programme
- All examinations during the course and the issuing of the final diploma
- Access to a pool of the schools’ film equipment and editing facilities. For the diploma film DocNomads also provides the basics in terms of post-production services, and a small contribution in cash for the production expenses of each diploma film.
The tuition fees does not cover:
- Travel costs from the students’ country of origin, and travel costs required for the mobility between Lisbon, Budapest and Brussels in the corresponding semesters in which the course is held.
- Travel documents (passport, visas), accommodation and living expenses, or other personal costs (e.g. study books, printing and stationery, photocopies, etc.).
- The DocNomads Consortium arranges with AON to provide the student with a full health and liability insurance for the whole period of the Master.
It is estimated that students will spend monthly between 600-1000€ for living expenses during the 24 month of the course. See also estimate of living costs by City.